The JenFit Bowl:
- 4 ozs of cooked cubed chicken breast
- ¼ cup of brown rice or sweet potato (diced)
- 1 cup of Trader Joe’s Cruciferous Crunch mix (chop more fine if preferred)
- ⅛ cup of crushed almonds
- ½ small or medium avocado
- 2 tablespoons of Trader Joe’s Sweet and Spicy Mango Vinaigrette
Mix it all together and serve in a chilled bowl.
Here is a delicious and nutritionally dense recipe that I have created on my own. Bookmark or print this and try it tonight. This recipe that I have labeled ‘Jenfit Bowl’ on myfitnesspal.com’s food database for nutrition breakdown, includes a healthy balance of protein, carbs and fats. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
To find this and all my other recipes, click over to the “NUTRITION” page.