Meet Jennifer Lowe
“Jen is so connected to each client when instructing an exercise routine. Her kindness, thoroughness, tenaciousness,and Love for helping others is unconditionally incredible.”
“I am Jennifer Lowe – a certified Personal Trainer and Nutrition Consultant serving the northern San Diego area.”
I have been in the fitness industry for over twenty seven years, instructing a variety of classes, small groups, and one-on-one, including: Pre/Post-Natal, Step, Kickbox, Bootcamp, Body Sculpt, TRX, Sports Conditioning, Stretching, BOSU, Interval and circuit training, Body Transformation, Contest Prep, and more.
I am passionate about helping ALL types of people feel good about themselves by incorporating fitness into their lives…..I want my clients to be the best they can be and feel empowered as they experience incredible results by achieving their short term and long term goals with me here to give guidance, knowledge and motivation!
I am HERE FOR YOU!
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
- A.A.S. Electronic Engineering Technology
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA – Sports and Conditioning Personal Trainer
- SCW Certified Sports Nutrition Consultant
- TRX Certified
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Strength and Conditioning for Seniors Specialist
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
- Spending time with my family, two daughters and granddaughter
- Running, hiking, water skiing, snow skiing
- Beach goer, wine tasting, competition events, concerts and theater, cooking
- Volunteering to help others less fortunate
ACCOMPLISHMENTS & SPECIALTIES:
- Award winning NPC figure competitor 2001-present
- Top fund raiser for American Heart Association Dance for Heart
- 3rd degree brown belt Shotokan Karate
- Brand Ambassador for Designer Protein
- Transforming thousands of clients’ fitness and wellness through personal training and nutrition consulting
Get Started Today
Now is the time to begin your journey, refine your course or push to the finish line.