Happy Summer to all of my fitness friends out there. I want to thank you for taking the time to read my blogs and reaching out to me and sharing your life and how you fit your workouts in.
It can be a challenge sometimes to incorporate activity into your daily lives. Here are some tips to use during your oh so busy Summer:
1) Pick a time that works for you. Sometimes that means waking up an hour earlier to get your workout in.
2) Choose a place for your workout that is easy to get to. Many people will workout at home with some kettlebells and a treadmill or bike in their garage.
3) Have your workout clothes picked the night before so that you don’t have to put any thought into it the next day, hence preventing a reason for not working out in the first place.
4) Take advantage of the Summer weather and get your exercise outdoors, running, fast walking.
5) Stay active on vacations and have fun!
Stay healthy and happy